Air quality system
Expertise and solutions in electricity, instrumentation, automation and control systems
The air pollution is mainly due of the industrial processes. Most pollutants havedeleterious effects on humans and the environment. It’s at the centre of Boccardconcern, limiting and controlling Dust, NOx and Acid emissions to meetEnvironmental limits. Health effect is also our responsibility!
As air pollutant emissions became more and more a legal limited factor when it comes to operatesplant, be the partner able to address causes and solutions in this regards is key for plant Operator.
As a EPC company, Boccard is active in all main Industries sector such as Waste to Energy, Refinery or Steel. Having in house the capabilities to design up to operate the exhaust flue gas isan asset comparing other actors in this field.
Commited experts and solutions for greater flexibility
We are supporting you to devlopp, size , design, build and maintain your flue gas treatment accros all our Air Quality System products line:
DUST REMOVAL SYSTEMS
Inhalable particles, those smaller than 10 μm, often get trapped in the nose, mouth and upper respiratory tract, thus can be associated with respiratory disorders such as asthma, tracheitis, pneumonia, allergic rhinitis and silicosis.
The choice between available technologies are often the proper balance between requirement, physico-chemical characteristics of industrial processes, CAPEX and OPEX limitation.
To remove particulates from exhausted gases, supplied technologies are:
- Multicyclones (MCC)
- Electrostatic Precipitators (ESP)
- Fabric Filters (FF)
- Hybrid Collectors (HC)
Thermal nitrogen oxides are formed at high temperatures from molecular atmospheric nitrogen and the oxygen in the combustion air.
NOx is a generic term for the nitrogen oxides that are most important for air pollution, namely nitrogen oxide (NO) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2).
These gases contribute to the formation of smog and acid rain and affect tropospheric ozone.
To remove NOx from exhausted gases, Amonia or derivated are essential. The supplied technologies are:
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Selective Non Catalytic Reduction (SNCR)
FLUE GAS TREATMENT
Acid and others component such as SOx, HCl, HF, Dioxine,Furane and Heavy Metals (Hg) are armful for environment and life. It has always been in significant quantities in all major fuels used in our industries and usually come together in various proportions.
echnologies has been optimized continuously in close collaboration with chemical sorbent producers all around the globe. Preferred ones are Sodium Bicarbonate, Activated Carbon, lime, caustic Soda and several others.
The equipment are often complex and would be better named as a System that allow various chemical reaction between Sorbent and Pollutants.
Available and proven technologies, cost effective, and suitable for most of industrial cases are:
- Dry Sorbent Injection (DSI)
- Semi-Dry System
- Wet scrubbing
The guarantee of the good progress of your project
- NEW BUILD
- AGED EQUIPMENT TO REFURBISHEMENT or UPGRADE
- PROCESS EXPERTIZES & TROUBLESHOOTING
- FOLLOW-UP and ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
- SPARE PARTS DELIVERABLES
Why choose us ?
Why entrust us with your projects involving Air Quality Systems?
- As Air emissions became more and more a legal limited factor when it comes to operates plant, be the partner able to address causes and solutions when it comes to Air Pollution matters is key for plant/factory Operators.
- As guarantee of Quality, we capitalized on our hundred years of knowledge in design and processes of exhaust flue gas treatments for all main Industries sectors such as Waste to Energy, Refinery, Steel, Biomass, setting us apart from other actors in this field.
- As System Integrator and EPC company and having in house the entire task force to build up to maintain the exhaust flue gas treatment, We are located in more than 35 countries that allow us to intervene almost anywhere, efficiently and in a limited time.