Our expertise in revamping construction projects
Obsolete installations can cause many problems: impossible modernization, non-compliance with current legislation, or constantly rising maintenance costs. A revamping is often recommended or even necessary.
With our multi-skilled approach and many years of experience in numerous industries, we support you in identifying risks and improvement opportunities within your plant.
Our main objective is to ensure the sustainability of your installation by maintaining its operation. Our teams accompany you to deploy the various projects at your pace and according to your priorities.
Find optimal solutions and methods to achieve your objectives
Revamping is not a simple alternative to a new installation, but a tailor-made offer adapted to the existing installation. Boccard, as an industrial integrator, has a proven track record in revamping projects.
Our teams support you, whatever your sector of activity and the regulatory standards, or the constraints concerning the continuity of your installation.
We intervene on any type of project, from the simple revamping of equipment to the complete modernization of your production site. We also carry out unit shutdowns, particularly for the chemical, petrochemical and life sciences industries.
Global solutions for your revamping projects
- Site inspection
- Evaluation of the current situation
- Identification of potential solutions
- Project planning and possible shutdown of the facility
- Prefabrication, construction or procurement of revamping elements
- Assembly and installation of the new elements
- Precommissioning, testing
Our competent teams take charge of small or large revamping projects, on site as well as in our 10,000 m² workshops in France and abroad.
Why choose us ?
Why entrust us with your projects of revamping?
- Turnkey service
- Multi-sector expertise
- We minimize the impact on your production: On time
- ISO and MASE certifications (high level HSE referential), testifying to Boccard’s continuous commitment to safety, quality as well as health and the environment