1/ The data controller
2/ The data processed
We collect your personal data only through our contact form, your subscription request to our newsletter, though trade show and your application to our job offers.
In these different circumstances, we may collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- Personal identification data: surname, first name, postal address, function, company, field of activity and postal address;
- Electronic identification data: GSM number, telephone number, email address;
- Connection data: IP address and cookies.
3/ For what purpose do we process your data?
We use your personal data solely for the purpose of:
- Responding to your requests for information or contact. This processing is carried out with your consent,
- sending you our newsletter and any news related to our company’s activities. This processing is carried out with your consent.
4/ Retention period of your data
5/ Processors and recipients
6/ Your Rights
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation that we are processing your personal data and were this the case to obtain a copy of these data;
- Right to rectification: you have the right to request that inaccurate personal data about you is rectified and incomplete personal data is completed;
- Right to erasure: in specific cases, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. We may, however, retain certain information about you as required by law or when we have a legal basis to do so;
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to obtain a restriction of specific personal data processing when one of the following applies. This right applies only in the following cases:
- If you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- If your personal data have been processed by us in an unlawful manner and you oppose their erasure,
- We no longer need your personal data, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
- If you have exercised your right to object, for a period enabling us to verify whether our legitimate interests override yours.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit these data to another controller;
- Right to object: you have the right to object at any time, on grounds related to your particular situation, to any processing of your personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or based on legitimate interest.You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. You can easily exercise this right by clicking on unsubscribe links;
- Right to lodge a complaint: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority;
- Right to withdraw your consent: if your data is processed with your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy notice and your personal data or if you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us by using one of the following means:
- By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: BOCCARD SA (GDPR Team) 158 Avenue Roger Salengro F-69100 Villeurbanne