Maintenance engineering from the design phase
Our teams deploy methods adapted to each contract to develop a maintenance policy from the design phase.
For existing installations
- Critical analysis of existing maintenance plans to optimize them and increase reliability
- Non-value added time audits to reduce introductory time
- Implementation of optimization solutions
For a new plant
- Integration of maintenance constraints in the design phase
- Construction of FMEA and maintenance plan in order to manage the facilities and ensure a longer life and optimal productivity over time
Our solutions for maintenance engineering
- Audits and advice
- Maintenance plans & reliability FMEA, PARETO
- Predictive maintenance
- BocPredict our predictive maintenance solution
- Analysis of maintenance data
- Coordination of responses to calls for tenders
We support you throughout your project
- Upstream of the maintenance plan, our teams implement the FMEA (Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis). This tool for operational safety and quality management is a prerequisite. This operational safety (SdF) and quality management tool is a prerequisite.
- Implementation in your CMMS tools or support in the implementation of these data management tools. Integration of the feasibility from the design phase to facilitate the maintenance of the installations.
- Our experts can study the processes of your installations and analyze your CMMS data to propose optimization solutions to increase the mean time between failures (MTBF) and reduce maintenance costs.
- Development of predictive maintenance through the integration of our BocPredict solution.
Why choose us ?
Why choose us for your maintenance engineering?
Strong expertise in multi-year contract management: you will benefit from a global engineering network and our experience feedback
Digital predictive maintenance solutions
Modular services adapted to your specific needs
Multi-market and multi-disciplinary knowledge of processes and equipment
Customized progress approach
Ability to act on new or existing installations