Novasep, a service provider in the field of production and purification of molecules for the life sciences and the chemical industry, turned to Boccard for the development and industrialization of its processes to obtain new molecules.
Thus, Boccard designed, built and commissioned a new workshop for the production of pharmaceutical-type Omega 3 inside the largest purification by chromatography factory in the world.
The project was carried out with an ambitious 16-month schedule ; Boccard perfectly fulfilled its mission as an industrial integrator by meeting the client’s requirements and supporting him at all stages of the project.
Learn more about our solutions for industries
Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology ?
Record level of purifiction: 99,7%
Very short lead time : 16 months to complete this project
5 months of commissioning
EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED
- Storage and transfer for the supply of 3 chromatography steps: 11 storage units from 2 to 40m³
- Final treatment unit with dosage: 2 reactors of 4m³
- 4 tanks of 20 to 40m³ dedicated to the storage and the reception of solvents
- Inerting throughout the production chain and controlling the absence of O2
- Production of glycol water, distribution and expansion of steam with desuperheating unit, demineralized water distribution loop, CIP acetone
- PCS7 controller
- 900 inputs / outputs
« Boccard has achieved an immense challenge: to set up one of the largest chromatography plants in the world, in a very short timeframe »
ROMAIN VERNAY – CHROMATOGRAPHY ENGINEER NOVASEP SYNTHESIS