Following its relocation, this French laboratory – specialized in hygiene and disinfection products – decided to work with Boccard to increase its soap production capacity.
Our teams have designed and built a turnkey automated production unit for anioxide soap, composed of agitated storage and treatment tanks, a CIP station, as well as advanced automated systems.
For this project, Boccard has committed to respect the strict hygiene standards imposed by the customer, as well as to the requirement to deliver the project within a fairly short timeframe.
Learn more about our solutions for industries
Cosmetics & Hygiene?
4 tanks of 10T capacity
15m3 storage tank
10m3 manufacturing tanks
EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED
- 4 agitated mixing tanks (10 Tons capacity)
- Supply of raw materials from IBC containers on Rack
- Hot EDI demineralized water storage (15 m3)
- Hot and cold EDI distribution
- CIP Station
- 3 transfer lines scraped to packaging machine
- Anioxyde PP workshop with 2 production tanks (10 m3 capacity)
- PP distribution line to packaging machine
Turnkey project management
- Design engineering, detailed studies
- Project management
- Automation and supervision (production monitoring and traceability)
- Equipment procurement
- Commissioning and qualification (FAT / SAT) and validation (IQ / OQ)
- Operator training