Our teams designed, manufactured and commissioned a 10T skid for the storage and production of mineral water as well as for the production of various lotions for the Vichy and La Roche-Posay brands.
The Boccard teams are proud of the outcome of this innovative project carried out with L’Oréal: the platform is equipped with an automatic loading system for raw materials on the upper level as well as new versions of semi-automatic tank doors, facilitating the intervention of the operators. The use of virtual reality by THE was also a real asset on this project, allowing a precise layout of the installation (3D laser survey of the area) and collaborative reviews of 3D models.
Learn more about our solutions for industries
Cosmetics & Hygiene?
10T stirred main tank (ATEX)
2.5T agitated annex tank (ATEX)
Innovations: automatic lock, lifting table, Track Advance
EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED
- Main agitation tank 10T (ATEX)
- 2.5T agitation secondary tank (ATEX)
- Double envelope module for utilities distribution
- Transfer / storage (8 tanks 10T) / extraction modules
- CIP Station
- Automatic loading system of raw material on the manufacturing platform
Turnkey project management
- 3D designs integrated in the 3D construction drawing
- Design engineering, detailed studies
- Project management
- Automation and supervision (production monitoring and traceability)
- Equipment procurement
- Commissioning and qualification (FAT / SAT) and validation (IQ / OQ)
- Operator training
“This facility will allow us to increase our production and will be dedicated to lotions and micellar waters,” explains Jean Yves Larraufie, Director of CAP L’Oréal Vichy (400 employees) and La RochePosay (100 employees). Given the growth of the brands, we had to adapt our production tool size while respecting the best standards of the cosmetics industry for very sensitive formulas. Designed with a French company and developed with our on-site teams, including users, this line features the latest advances in terms of ergonomics and traceability.”
ARTICLE PUBLISHED IN MAGAZINE LA MONTAGNE, VICHY