WELDING CERTIFICATION ISO 3834-2
Boccard Process Vessels obtains the most complete and demanding welding certification
Boccard Process Vessels teams are proud to announce that they have obtained ISO 3834-2 certification, the most complete and demanding standard in Welding Quality Assurance.
This internationally recognized certification certifies the quality of fusion welding of metallic materials both in workshops and at field installation sites.
Boccard Process Vessels is our centre of excellence for process and storage tanks, specializing in stainless and special steels. The company masters a wide range of welding processes thanks to its thirty-five welders who have the necessary qualifications and resources to work with standard or more complex stainless steels.
Boccard has chosen to comply with the most complete certification process in welding: level 2 certification. Indeed, the complexity of the designs and the criticality of the manufactured products require a global and superior control of the process.
The experts at Boccard Process Vessels are committed to offering their customers superior quality, and this certification attests to the long-lasting performance and superior strength of welded assemblies and even after intensive use.
Obtaining this certification and agreement is perfectly in line with Boccard's operational excellence approach. It completes the quality management system implemented by the ISO 9001 standard and is the result of the involvement of its employees in this process.
This certification covers in particular the following points:
- Quality organization (Review of contractual requirements, procedures and records, construction standards and codes, raw materials monitoring, manufacturing monitoring, processing of non-conformities, etc.)
- Skills management (welding coordination, training and qualification of welders / operators - QS/QO,...)
- Management of welding processes and their applications (DMOS - QMOS,...)
- The organization of the workshop and worksites (storage of raw materials, monitoring and capacity of production equipment, HSE, etc.)
- The realization and follow-up of Non Destructive Examinations - NDT
- The establishment of welding specifications, manufacturer's file, GMP file "Good Manufacturing Practices",...