- Flexibility: process changes solutions to meet consumer taste and expectations.
- Optimized performance: design to production costs optimization including reduced energy and material consumption solutions.
- Safety: compliance with increasingly stringent food safety regulations throughout the world.
- Hygiene: traceability and Clean-In-Place (CIP) solutions.
- Reduced time to market: guaranteed by our unique project management system, based on a Design to Build and Maintain approach
- Process intelligence: our specialist engineers design sustainable, fully open automation and intuitive systems.
- Process innovation: our solutions to ensure maximum productivity and profitability of your facilities.
- Compliance with Health & Safety standards: our international experience in the sanitary facilities fields. Boccard is a founding member of the European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (www.ehedg.fr) and we interact with the 3-A Sanitary Standards Inc. committees.
Cheese installations( France, Turnkey, Algeria, Slovakia )
We called on Boccard for complex projects, particularly in France,Turkey, Algeria, and Slovakia. Boccard provided high-quality contact people and effective project management. Boccard’s technical expertise helped us to optimize the design of our cheese-making process and to ensure that the implementation of our projects was properly managed. The service start-ups were top-notch, not only in our plants in France but also internationally.
Yogurt plant, Dannon( Canada )
The synergy that developed between our two teams definitely helped us deliver on time, on budget and up to standard. In a highly competitive industry such as ours, Boccard’s services make us the best in the business and help us keep up with market trends
Greek yogurt processing plant( USA )
Boccard was a true partner as Boccard designed the process for our new production facilities in Twin Falls and Australia. The complete symbiosis between their Design, Mechanical, Electrical, Automation and Commissioning team allowed us to meet a very aggressive schedule and played a key role in bringing our vision for these two plants to life.