Boccard Process Vessels teams are proud to announce the achievement of the ISO 3834-2 certification, the most complete and demanding standard in welding quality assurance.
This internationally recognized certification certifies the quality of fusion welding of metallic materials both in the workshop and on the assembly sites.
Boccard Process Vessels is our Center of Excellence for process and storage vessels, specialized in stainless and special steels. It masters a wide range of welding processes thanks to its thirty-five welders who have the requiered qualifications and ressources to work with standard or more complex stainless steels.
Boccard opted for the most complete certification process for welding: level 2 certification. Indeed, the complexity of the designs and the criticality of the manufactured products require a global and superior process control.
The experts at Boccard Process Vessels are committed to provide their customers with superior quality and this certification attests to the long-lasting performance and superior resistance of the welded assemblies even after intensive use.
This certification and agreement is consistent with Boccard's commitment to operational excellence. This certification completes the quality management system implemented by the ISO 9001 standard and is the result of its employees' implication in this process.
This certification covers the following points in particular:
- The quality organization (review of contractual requirements, procedures and records, standards and construction codes, monitoring of raw materials, monitoring of manufacturing, treatment of non-conformities, ...)
- Skills management (welding coordination, training and qualification of welders/operators - QS/QO, ...)
- Management of welding processes and their applications (DMOS - QMOS, ...)
- Organization of the workshop and work sites (storage of raw materials, monitoring and capacity of production equipment, HSE, ...)
- The realization and the follow-up of the Non Destructive Examinations - NDT
- The establishment of welding specifications, manufacturer's file, GMP file (Good Manufacturing Practices), ...