- Allow for production flexibility: quickly adapt to process and production changes.
- Ensure the best production efficiency with solutions to control and reduce production costs and material losses and improve the carbon footprint.
- Respect food safety: including hygienic design and production batch traceability control systems
- Reduced time to market: our facilities are set up faster thanks to our integrated businesses and an optimized project management approach
- Flexible processes: our production units are custom designed with you to facilitate changes in production without yield loss
- Process Intelligence: our automation systems are fully open and adjustable to any market PLC. Through our diverse experience, we take into account your needs for traceability and production control.
- Compliance with Health & Safety standards: benefiting from our broad international experience in the sanitary facilities field, we are founding members of the EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group - www.ehedg.fr) and interact with the 3-A Sanitary Standards Inc. committees.
Emulsified sauce production lines( France )
Design, manufacture and installation of complete production lines for emulsified sauce production (mayonnaise and salad dressings) with a capacity of 2.5T/h. The scope of the project ranges from reception of raw materials to the Cleaning In Place with full process automation.